Picture Cindy Fatsis
In 2006, at 31 year-old, I moved to the USA from my native France. To be adopted by the English language has been a freeing way for me to explore and express who I am without the limiting beliefs of my upbringing. My forties have been a shedding process, a voyage into depth and discernment, and it is through weaving the sacred to the ordinary that I find truth and meaning, and convey those values to others in many forms.
My work is uniquely rich and grounding, I integrate stories, rituals, art, writing, and embodiment in order to take people through the beautiful journey of re-connecting with their deeper selves.
I live near Philadelphia on unceded Lenni Lenape land with my husband, our two daughters, a howling dog, a curious kitty, a few snakes, and a wild garden.
What shapes me:
- My two daughters and their ways of being themselves.
- An ongoing apprenticeship with the works of Martin Shaw, Michael Meade, Sharon Blackie, Lara Veleda Vesta, Clarissa Pinkola Estes, and many non-human beings.
- Earth Medicine teachings and practices.
- Ancestral connection and Family Constellations.
- Archetypes and Jungian psychotherapy.
- Inner-child healing practices.
- Over 17 years of experience in somatic & awareness education with the Feldenkrais Method®, including 4 years of training and 5 years of private hands-on practice.
- Listening to others talking about about pain, grief, trauma, hope, and love.